4/13/08

Boss Hoss - A Song Within My Heart contuine.....

Oh what a glorious day. Mike and I rode around 300 miles today. We got the bug, tomorrow we will be going out again. While riding today I was thinking how Mike and I like the simple things in life how we have so much fun! It reminded me of this poem.

LITTLE THINGS

It's just the little homely things,
The unobtrusive, friendly things,
The "wont-you-let-me-help-you" things
That make our pathway light-
And it's just the jolly, joking things,
The "never-mind-the-trouble" things,
The "laugh-with-me, it's funny" things
That make the world seem bright.

For all the countless famous things,
The wondrous, record-breaking things,
Those"never-can-be-equalled" things
That all the paper cite,
Aren't like the little human things,
The everyday-encountered things,
The "just-because-I-like-you" things
That make us happy quite.

So here's to all the simple things,
The dear "all-in-a-day's-work" things,
The "smile-and-face-your-troubles" things,
Trust God to put them right!
The "done-and-then-forgotten" things,
The "can't-you-see-I-love-you" things,
The hearty "I-am-with-you" things
That make life worth the fight
~Author Unknown

It is pure simple things that Mike and I enjoy doing the most. We load up take a ride on our motorcycle, stop here in there taking photographs of sites of interest. It is that companionship that we cherish the most with each other. Oh what a beautiful fun day it was, put a song within my heart. See ya later......

No comments: