6/8/09

Joy Ride

Mike and I have been riding on Sundays with a group of friends. We have been having so much fun. On this little ride we went to Trinidad we ate at a little resturant on the ocean had the best fish n chips. Fantastic! Rhonda and I walk down on the wharf to see what everyone was catching. Well we did not see anything it appears that nobody had caught anything yet. The children were having a blast fishing. I decided that I should take some pictures for inspiration for my drawing. I thought to myself well, here is a boat I've been wanting to try my hand at this. This was all I needed to pull my camera out. I started clicking here n there all over the place. As you can see it was a beautiful day. The coast was clear as a bell, the fog was out. But by the time we left and started heading back home the fog was coming in. Boy is that fog cold and damp.

































































No comments: