In the Garden are my Funky Flowers
I started out with 2 pieces of fabric with batting. Then I sewed a design hoping to make it stiffer, I wasn't too happy with it then I took some silk flowers and hand sculpted a bunch of nylon faces. Then I attached a few on each page I made 8 pages. Once done with that I decided those funky flowers needed something more so I went into my stash found some fuzzy yarn putting that around their faces now that dress it up a bit. Still something else was
needed oh my goodness they were bald needed to fix that! I got some glue and glitter out gave them a funky looking cap still looked a bit plain, decided to add beads and buttons and so much more. My first chunky page and it had to be fabric. Lots of hand sewing a lot of work. I kept 3 giving one to a friend of mine here at home, two for myself, that means I sent 5 to UK. Now I am patiently waiting to received four pages back from four different artist. Once I get them back I get to turn them into a book. Now that is going to be interesting!