6/4/08

WHEN YOU TURN 50



you make a doll. I wasn't feeling so good when I turn 50 years young a few years back. I wanted my birthday to be a big bang something really special. It didn't happen! Boy was I disappointed, over on one of my doll groups this challenge was going on. This doll is a design of Phyllis who is the owner n moderator Cloth Doll Maker group. I took her doll pattern and came up with a doll that represent all my feelings, a little bit naughty yet pure, still a child at heart and a gentle soul. It seems I always give more than I take which is a good thing. Just would like to be notice some times and be made a fuss over especially on my birthday. This doll face is needle sculpted the arms face are painted. The teddy bear is hand crochet and a beaded necklace the butterfly's made from fabric and painted. Wings made from feathers and wire.



Doll design by Phyliss
Teddy Bear, beading, butterfly, wings stand design by Ranie Patridis

No comments: