5/25/08

Baby Clay Sculpture

Can you imagine being so tiny. Well these chubby fingers of mine had a heck of a time sculpting this precious little bundle. I finally got smart starting using some tools that I bought and design myself. Boy are sculpting tools pricey. This was actually an online class a few years back that I took. I like taking online classes when I'm learning a new technique this way I can ask questions.


Side View look at those ears oh so tiny


Back View oh so precious!


Another side view of this precious clay baby.



If you have not tried your hand in sculpting I encourage you to do so. I was amaze at my first turn out I plan to keep sculpting and doing my own thing.

2 comments:

Outstanding Stranger said...

Oh she is so tiny and cute. What a lot of work she looks so real..

Anonymous said...

che brutto!!