5/23/08

Charmed One

I just couldn't resist I just had to share with you all my latest doll venture. Back in February I took this class over at Doll Street Dreamers of Sherri Goshon called Charmed One. I wanted a fun simple class I have not been making dolls in such a long time due to health and other obligation that just kept getting in the way. Though this class was in February I did not finish it till May. Here are two of these adorable dolls which I am giving away ..giggle.. hubby thinks I'm crazy I just can't keep them all. As for selling I only like to sell dolls that I designed unless I finally have to let one go, then it is consider a use second hand doll. I know Doll Artist do not want to hear that but it's so. Even commercial dolls had an Artist to designed it once bought well it becomes a use second hand doll that is usually pass onto someone else.



These dolls are fabric with polyester fiberfill stuffing. Once the form is made then it becomes a canvas to paint and collage on. It was so much fun! I'm going to make me one for my birthday. Sherri made the comment you won't be able stop at one boy was she right!

No comments: