10/17/10

Whimsy We Are

We are a whimsy lot
So gay and happy
You never know what we shall do
Or what profession we hold.

Being a Chef
A bit of mischief I can be
Some think that Chefs are grumpy and sour
Not me I like to put a bit of spice
into my life.

Now my friend is a bit different from me
We walk in two different life style
Me a chief my friend a Cow Girl
Cow Girls are so sweet and lovable
Can be a bit tough too
I don't know how she does it
But then she does not know
How I do it since she does not like to cook.

We get together from time to time
We make a point to do this
Living in two different worlds we do
She being my childhood best friend
A very special person she is to me even today.
 
The two of us have another friend from childhood
that we both keep in touch with
Who became a Nurse
She travels all over the Word
Since she is in the Service.
She has help many a service man find his way
Always sweet and so patient
She has seen many things that she does not talk about
Life is not easy being in the service
But oh how she loves helping our Service men.
 
Us three try to meet several times a year
Our friendship from childhood is that special
 
When I think back to how or what we become
How we each took different paths
There is one thing that keeps us all tie together
We are the Whimsy Twins!
~Ranie Patridis



No comments: