2/2/09

AQUA SPIDER

A while back over at ATCsforALL I host a social group "Zentangle with a Twist" it is so much fun a great group of Artist has join me over there. I offer a weekly challenge and this one particular challenge was title Aqua Spider. Boy, did I received mix reaction ..giggle.. it was so cute some could not get over that it was spider where others had a ball coming up with something. Each spider was done in the art of Zentangle some amazing cards came out of this challenge. I am going to post here the DIGITAL Aqua Spider here. If you would like to see the original drawing of my aqua spider please go to the left of the screen click on my flickr emblem GO TO: and look in the Zentangle Album.





1 comment:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

It's fantastic and so inspiring to me.
Hugs Anja