11/24/08

REMEMBRANCE

Over in the Flickr group the challenge for that week was REMEMBRANCE oh my I thought what should I do? As artist started turning in their cards they were all referring to love ones or soldiers that have pass on. Each had a comment which made me shed tears. A little emotional I am. As I thought about it I finally look up the word in the dictionary. Learning that Remembrance is also consider Memories, ah! I came up with something that I thought would be special and a bit different. I decided to collage a scene with a two-fold memory. A young girl standing before Yia Yia (Grandma) learning to do needle work as they are working the you child said to her Yia Yia, tell me a story when you where a little girl? Hence a young child forming a memory and Grandma looking back on her life sharing a memory of hers.
REMEMBRANCE
 

No comments: