6/9/08

ALTERED ART

Over at ATCsforALL I have gotten involved Altered Dominoes. Hey, it's a blast. This one I first did the background with Alcohol Inks then I started layering for this is a collage. Well, the first layer I didn't care for but what to do it was already glue to it. So I took some gold acrylic paint and painted it then I cut out a very small fairy and added it after I accented it with Inks. Then comes the sealing. I was introduce to Diamond Glaze, I love it! I put several coats of Diamond Glaze over it letting each layer dry. Then once completely done I made the key chain with beads n wire.

Back View
This is the back view, I tried writing on it but wasn't happy with the out come. So I made a label add it on the Diamond glaze over it. Turn out quiet nice I may say.

No comments: